1. Collection of Data.
Our registration process requires a valid e-mail address and a unique user ID and password. Please take note that your user name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make on this site may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on this site. Like many websites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if at all) is set forth below.
2. Use of Data.
We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. We will make efforts so that your Data will not be provided to third parties unless:
- We obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data.
- A service provided on our site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party, by way of example an Application Service Provider.
- Pursuant to legal process or law enforcement.
- We find that your use of this site violates this Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property.
- This site is purchased by a third party whereby that third party will be able to use the Data in the same manner as we can as set forth in this Policy. In the event you choose to use links that appear on our site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.
3. Third Party Provider.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
6. NO GUARANTEES.
7. Contact Information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact our webmaster at email@example.com