Pricing for our weddings is broken down into three categories…
GUEST OVER NIGHT STAYS
During the months of May, June, September, and October, the price is $89 per person per night. In July and August, the price is $99 per person per night. Children (ages 3-15) are charged at 60% of the adult prices and there is no charge for children who are under 3 years old.* Breakfast is included with guest overnight stays.
There is a 17.5% tax and service fee on all overnight stays (not included in above prices).
*Although overnight stays are typically paid for by the guests, the wedding family will be charged the full amount for children until the adult minimums are met. Once the minimum is met, there is no charge for the wedding couple.
The price for food is $219 per person and is typically paid for by the wedding family. This includes the following:
- Cocktail Hour following the ceremony with open bar, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, which are passed and/or set at stations, depending on selections.
- Reception where guests will be served dinner, including: salad, appetizer, main entrée (a choice from a total of 3 selections, 2 main entrées plus a vegetarian option), sides (starch and vegetable), and dessert. While we do not make wedding cakes, we are happy to cut, plate, and serve at no additional fee. Champagne is poured for a toast and wine is served throughout the dinner meal. Coffee and tea are served with dessert.
- Friday Dinner and Saturday Lunch, both of which include beer, wine, and soda.
There is a 23% tax/service charge on all food prices. Similar to the overnight stays, children (ages 3-15) are charged 60% of the adult prices and there is no charge for children under 3 years old*.
Please see below for additional food and beverage packages available.
*The wedding family will be charged the full amount for children until the adult minimums are met.
The facility fee gives you exclusive use of the property and is based on a minimum average of adult guests for the weekend stay, and varies according to the time of year:
May, June September & October
- $6,000 minimum of 125 adults
- $4,500 minimum of 150 adults
- $3,500 minimum of 175 adults
July & August
- $6,000 minimum of 150 adults
- $4,500 minimum of 175 adults
- $3,500 minimum of 200 adults
Exclusive use of the property begins at 5:30pm on Friday and ends at 11:00am on Sunday. Extended stays with activities are available for an additional fee.
Club Getaway will provide the staff for supervision and instruction of activities, food service, and housekeeping.
The facility fee includes the following sports and activities:
Water Sports…water skiing, wake boarding, canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, trampoline, slide, swing, and other water toys
Team Sports…volleyball, basketball, softball, kickball, dodgeball, and soccer
Adventure Activities…aerial park, zip lines, climbing walls, bungee trampoline, giant swings, hiking, mountain biking, archery, Geronimo, the stunt swing, and technical climbing
Please see below for a list of other activities that can be made available at an additional cost.
Also included in the facility fee is our onsite weeding coordination, who will work with you to organization of all menu selections, schedules, for the weekend, activities, ceremony, reception and offsite vendors, along with:
- Ceremony set-up
- White tent 60×90
- Dance floor 24×28
- Tent sides
- Tent heat
- Tables – 60-inch round
- White chairs
- Full-length white linens for reception
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR FEES
Wedding cake, photographer, videographer, band/DJ, flowers, tent decorations, additional tenting, upgrades of linens, stemware, and barware, and decorative tent lighting. Although we have a list of recommended vendors and can assist you with these arrangements, these costs will be the responsibility of the wedding family.
We require that the wedding party has event liability insurance, in which Club Getaway is listed as an additional insured. If it is easier you, we can acquire the policy for a cost of
ADDITIONAL FOOD AN BEVERAGE PACKAGES
Campfire with s’mores: $2/person.
Friday Welcome Cocktail Party (1.5 hours)
- Hors d’oeuvres: $7/person*
- Beer, Wine and Soda: $9/person*
- Full open bar: $12/person*
Saturday Evening Reception
- Full open bar: $30/person*
Friday Evening and/or Saturday Extended Evening
- Beer, wine & soda: 1st hour $8/person (each additional hour $5/person)
- Full open bar: 1st hour $12/person (each additional hour $7/person)
- Cash Bar ($2 soda, $5 beer, $7 wine, $9 liquor)
- Tally Bar ($2 soda, $4 beer, $5 wine, $8 liquor)
Wedding Party Package
Beverages will be delivered to the wedding party while they are preparing for the ceremony. Pricing varies based on requests and numbers.
Pricing for a campfire keg varies based on the brand of beer.
*plus 23% tax/service
The following activities are not included in the facility fee but are available for an additional charge:
- Cooking $175
- Yoga $150
- Wine Tasting $250
- Fitness Classes $150 (Pilates/Zumba/Cardio Kickboxing)