As Halloween quickly approaches, so does the need for spooky drinks to get us into the spirit!
Check out our top 7 best Halloween cocktails that are sure to get you in the mood for a hauntingly good time. Whether you’re looking for something sweet or something sinister, we’ve got you covered!
So get ready to drink up and party hard this Halloween!
1. Bloody Brain Shooter
Looking for a drink that will really get your party started? Look no further than the Bloody Brain Shooter! This gruesome drink is perfect for your Halloween party, and it’s sure to get everyone’s attention.
What You’ll Need:
-1 cup chilled vodka
-3 tbsp lime juice
-1 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
-1 tsp red food coloring
-2 tbsp gummy worms or other edible brain-like decorations
What To Do:
- In a shaker, combine the vodka, and lime juice. Shake well until combined and well chilled.
- Pour the vodka mixture into a shot glass,
- Using a straw, slowly dip the tip of the straw into the Bailey’s and hold it there for a few seconds to let the booze soak in. Carefully remove your finger from the top of the straw, allowing the liquid inside to drip into the vodka. Then drip the red food coloring into the shot glass. Stir gently to create a swirling effect that resembles a bloody brain.
2. Vampire Kiss Martini
I’m not sure if vampires exist, but I’m pretty sure they would love this cocktail. It’s the perfect drink for a dark and stormy night.
The Vampire Kiss Martini is made with vodka, Chambord, and cranberry juice. It’s a delicious and sexy cocktail that will make you feel like you’re sipping on vampire blood. Cheers!
-1 ounce vanilla vodka
-1 ounce cherry vodka
-1 ounce cranberry juice
-1/2 ounce Chambord
-Splash of sparkling wine
-Whipped cream (for garnish)
-Cherry (for garnish)
1. Pour the vanilla vodka, cherry vodka, cranberry juice, and Chambord into a shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
3. Top with a splash of sparkling wine and garnish with whipped cream and a cherry.
For another great recipe click here
3. Witch’s Brew Cocktail
Halloween is just around the corner and that means one thing: witches! This year, skip the traditional witch’s brew and make a delicious Witch’s Brew Cocktail instead.
It’s perfect for parties or to enjoy while watching your favorite Halloween movie. Best of all, it’s easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. So get ready to raise your cauldron and stir up some fun with this spooky drink!
– 2 ounces Viniq Original – purple
– 2 ounces dry champagne or prosecco
– dry ice
1. Pour purple liquor into glasses.
2. Top with champagne.
3. Drop in dry ice!
4. Monster Mash
Picture a dark, spooky night. The kind of night where things go bump in the night. Now imagine that you are all alone in your house, and you hear a noise coming from upstairs.
You slowly make your way up the stairs, your heart racing with each step until you reach the top. There is someone or something standing in the middle of your room! What do you do? RUN! Or maybe you stay and fight? Better yet, how about you have something to help defend yourself with…like a Monster Mash Halloween Cocktail!!! Yes, please!
This cocktail will definitely help keep the monsters at bay! 🙂
-1 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
-1 1/2 oz Rum
-3/4 oz Midori
-1/4 oz Blue Curacao
-2 Maraschino Cherries (optional)
- Fill serving glass with crushed ice, and place Maraschino cherries in the ice for eyes
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, add pineapple juice, rum, Midori, and Blue Curacao
- Shake until chilled
- Strain over crushed ice
- Top with Seltzer
5. Poison Apple Cocktails
Wanna get your poison apple on? These glittery cocktails are perfect for any Halloween party! Just be careful, they’re potent!
The Proportions for 10 servings:
- 20 oz crown apple
- 10 oz sour apple schnapps
- 7.5 cups cranberry/pomegranate juice
- 10 oz grenadine
- 2.5 tsp any edible glitter for drinks you prefer.
Simply mix all of the ingredients into the punch bowl and stir for the edible glitter to create the swirl effect.
For The Official Recipe Click Here
6. 2 Layer Black Magic Jell-O Shots
It’s not often that you can combine alcohol and Jell-O, but with these Black Magic Jell-O Shots, you can do just that! These shots are perfect for any party or get-together, and they’re sure to be a hit with everyone. Plus, they’re really easy to make – all you need is some vodka, black food dye, and Jell-O mix. Give them a try today!
– 2 3-oz package of Grape Jell-O
– 2 cup of hot water
– 2 cups of vodka
– Black Food Dye
- Add the grape Jell-O to a bowl and add the hot water, stirring until dissolved.
- Add the hot water and vodka and mix well.
- Pour into shot glasses until half full and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Make the second batch of jello and add the black food coloring to the mix
- Fill the shot glasses the rest of the way and return to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Once the Jello is firm – rim the glass with black sugar or sprinkles for an extra festive touch!
For Tips and Trick On This Recipe
7. Drunken Peanut Butter Cup Martini
Do you know those days when you just can’t make a decision? Do you want a peanut butter cup or a martini? Well, now you don’t have to choose. This recipe combines the best of both worlds into one delicious drink. Impress your friends at your next party with this unique cocktail.
– 1 cup vodka
– 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
– 1/2 cup ice
– 3 oz Reese’s infused vodka
– 3 oz milk
– 2 oz Chocolate Liquer
– 1/4 cup Peanut Butter (optional, for garnishing the rim of the glass)
– 1/2 cup Crushed Reese’s Pieces (optional, for garnishing the rim of the glass)
– 2 Reese’s Cups (as garnish)
– 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Combine vodka and Reese’s Pieces in a sealable container (for example a mason jar).
Cover with a tight-fitting lid and shake. Refrigerate overnight, then strain.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then pour over strained vodka, milk, and chocolate liqueur. Shake until chilled.
Put peanut butter on one small plate and crushed Reese’s Pieces on another.
Dunk the tops of two cocktail glasses in peanut butter then roll in crushed Reese’s Pieces.
Drizzle about a tablespoon of chocolate syrup into each glass. Divide the cocktail mixture between glasses and garnish each with a peanut butter cup.
For The Original Recipe Click Here
With so many creative options for cocktails, it can be hard to choose just one. But with Halloween right around the corner, we’ve got you covered.
These seven must-try Halloween cocktails will get you in the spirit (pun intended). From festive and fun to spooky and spine chilling, these recipes have something for everyone. So put on your favorite costume, gather your friends, and get ready to party!
What are you waiting for? Start mixing up some of these delicious drinks today.